Little Common Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
- Modern Ground Floor Apartment exclusively for the over 60's
- Located close to Little Common Village
- One Bedroom
- Superbly presented with spacious accommodation
- Communal Gardens with numerous seating areas
- House Manager and Residents' Lounge
Abbott & Abbott are delighted to bring this superbly presented, spacious, one bedroom, ground floor, apartment to the market. This modern development, built in 2016, is exclusively for the over 60's.
The property is offered for sale in excellent condition and has good quality kitchen and shower room fittings, underfloor heating and double glazing, and a west facing patio area can be accessed from the living room offering outside space.
A very good range of facilities are offered at the complex including a House Manager, a residents' lounge, a guest suite, and a 24 hour alarm call system. The apartment is located close to Little Common Village, and Bexhill Town Centre, with it's range of shops and services, is within easy access.
Large airing cupboard, heating and water controls, and a water tank.
Living Room/Dining Room
22' 10" x 10' 8" (6.96m x 3.25m)
Twin Aspect Room, southerly window, feature fireplace with electric fire, TV point, double glazed door to west facing patio.
10' 5" x 7' 1" (3.17m x 2.16m)
Stainless steel sink, extensive range of cupboards, drawers, work surfaces, wall & floor tiling, built in dishwasher, oven, hob, and extractor hood, microwave, fridge/freezer, and downlights.
13' 0" x 10' 11" (3.96m x 3.33m)
Walk in wardrobe.
Walk in shower, WC, wash basin with vanity cupboards, wall and floor tiling, heated towel rail, downlights, and extractor.
Access to west facing patio.
Delightful communal gardens laid to lawn, and with numerous seating areas.
Parking Bay K - Reserved at a cost of £250 pa
Residents' lounge, Site Manager, 24 Alarm Call, and Guest Suite
Outgoings and Other Information
Lease - 994 unexpired (999 from 2016)
Ground Rent - £212 per half year
Maintenance: £232 pcm includes cost of underfloor heating, water rates, upkeep of the building and communal services, and buildings insurance.
Little Common Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Collington Station0.9 miles
- Cooden Beach Station1.0 miles
- Bexhill Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Abbott & Abbott have been established since 1937 making us the longest standing and trusted estate agent in Bexhill, serving the community for the last 10 decades.
We have a very experienced and friendly team, utilising state of the art technology alongside traditional values, to provide clients with a first class service, covering Bexhill and Little Common as well as surrounding villages.
Please call us for a free, no obligation, valuation if you are considering a move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20214473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbott & Abbott, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.