Ridgmount Gardens, Fitzrovia, WC1E
- Distinguished property
- Exclusive portered apartments
- Four double bedrooms
- Communal gardens
- Expansive transport links
- Tenure; Leasehold 133 years
- No onward chain
- Modernised throughout
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW AT YOUR CONVENIENCE
The apartment offers high ceilings throughout and consists of a spacious reception room with bay windows, a modern kitchen, two bathrooms, and four double bedrooms. This corner unit is oriented with dual aspects and leafy garden views. The apartment further benefits from a resident porter and communal residents' garden.
Ridgmount Gardens is situated in the sought out area of Fitzrovia, benefiting from an abundance of restaurants on Charlotte Street, surrounded by the world renowned West End theatres, as well as a leafy Regent's Park and extensive shopping at Oxford Street.
The transport links are excellent from nearby Goodge Street (approx. 0.1 miles) and Warren Street (approx. 0.4 miles) underground stations, Euston (approx. 0.6 miles) and Kings Cross St Pancras (approx. 1.1 miles) train stations and access to the West and Heathrow via the A40.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Ridgmount Gardens, Fitzrovia, WC1E
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goodge Street Station0.1 miles
- Euston Square Station0.3 miles
- Warren Street Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Ernest-Brooks International is a benchmark setting global property brokerage offering specialist real estate services to clients owning, occupying or investing within the city of London's property market.
Headquartered in London; we currently have four offices in three countries, meaning, that we are present in areas ensuring maximum exposure for our clients assets. We aim to provide an unrivalled service based on honest and direct knowledge paired with a forward thinking marketing stra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN210030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.