Royal Sussex Crescent, Eastbourne
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Large Corner Plot
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Sought After Old Town Area
- Driveway to the Front
- Generous Gardens
- Close to Good Schools, Local Shops & Bus Routes
Spacious & well-presented three bedroom semi-detached house. Close to good schools, local shops & bus routes. Benefiting from two bathrooms, two reception rooms, generous gardens & driveway.
Old Town. An extremely well presented three bedroom semi-detached house of Parkinson reinforced concrete (PRC) construction. The property is located in an ideal position within easy access to the local shops and amenities and regular bus services to and from the town. The property has been greatly improved by the current owner and enjoys a beautiful and deceptive private corner plot rear garden. Internal living accommodation comprises living room, separate dining room, kitchen and recently re fitted shower room on the ground level with three bedrooms and family bathroom on the upper level. Other benefits include off road parking for two cars to the font, double glazing and gas central heating throughout. An internal viewing is considered essential to avoid disappointment. NB - In view of PRC construction there are some restrictions on lending, please speak to our branch to discuss further.
Door leading into entrance hall with under stairs cupboard and radiator.
Living Room 12' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, feature fire place and engineered wood flooring.
Kitchen 14' x 6' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashback, integral oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, central heating boiler, door to the garden and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Newly fitted comprising walk in shower cubicle, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall to the first floor landing with airing cupboard, double glazed window to the side aspect and loft access with loft ladder.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 11' x 7' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.92m )
With newly laid carpet, double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, vanity sink, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear.
With WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Driveway to the front with area of lawn.
Generous garden on corner plot with patio seating area leading onto lawn with mature shrubs and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Royal Sussex Crescent, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampden Park Station1.5 miles
- Eastbourne Station1.6 miles
- Polegate Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Eastbourne Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Eastbourne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN112810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.