Biggs Lane, Arborfield, RG2 9NH
- Why Buy New? - Choice of designer kitchen* - Brand new appliances and boiler - 10 year Build...
- Garage and parking for 2 cars
- Utility room
- South facing garden
- Excellent travel links; Wokingham 12 mins, Crowthorne 11 mins & Reading 21 mins by car.
- Within walking distance to local schools.
- Built and finished to a high specification with integrated appliances
- Home of the week! - Flooring throughout and garden laid to lawn!
The Longstock – Equestrian Walk
Home of the week! – Flooring throughout and garden laid to lawn!
The Longstock is a fine example of our prestigious Garden Village Collection. It is a spacious and welcoming four bedroom detached home. The ground floor has an impressive hub living kitchen/dining room with plenty of space for dinner parties. This room also benefits from french doors, leading out to the rear garden and bringing in plenty of natural light. There is a useful separate utility room. The well-proportioned living room is the heart of this family home. Upstairs, the master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and a large ensuite bathroom that really has a quality feel. The other three bedrooms are complemented by the family bathroom. This house has the benefit of a garage, ideal for keeping a car safe or perhaps you could convert it into your own home gym or games room, and parking for 2 cars.
This plot benefits from a South facing garden
WELCOME TO EQUESTRIAN WALK
Lifestyle photography indicative only. You are sure to find the home of your dreams at Equestrian Walk, an exceptional new collection of contemporary 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses. These stunning Bewley homes are part of Arborfield Green, a new garden village development.
At Equestrian Walk, Bewley Homes has combined contemporary design with the latest technology, whilst retaining more traditional elevational treatments across the range of houses and apartments in the collection. The focus has been given to offering flexibility in the floor spaces, enabling each homeowner to choose how each room will be brought to life with their furnishings. Whether the family needs extra play spaces for its younger members, home working areas, cosy kitchens for intimate dining or low maintenance gardens to take the best advantage of those sunny summer evenings at home – Equestrian Walk has it all to offer. There is also a ten-year warranty* and energy-efficient building techniques which add to the overall appeal of a brand new home with Bewley.
Equestrian Walk is a beautiful collection of stunning 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses set over three levels, spacious two-bedroom apartments and traditional 2 and 3 bedroom homes ensure there is something for everyone at Equestrian Walk. With neutral décor applied throughout, you can add the finishing touches that will make your new home your own. You can also rest easy knowing you don’t need to worry about the regular upkeep that comes with an older property. Once you’ve settled in, you’ll find that each home provides the perfect backdrop for your life allowing you to enjoy quality time with friends and family. Your activity of choice might be watching the latest boxset, playing board games or just chatting over a glass of wine or a coffee. Easily accessible rear gardens offer the ideal environment where you can host barbecues and other gatherings, while they also offer space for younger children to explore.
THE PERFECT BLEND OF TOWN & COUNTRY
Equestrian Walk benefits from a superb location within Arborfield Green. This is a setting with a fantastic sense of community spirit, with events taking place throughout the year including a spring fair and summer fête. Arborfield Green boasts its own community centre and leisure centre, while youngsters can get active at Elms Field playground or get together at the Arborfield Aces football club. There are play areas, sports pitches and cycleways, plus natural and semi-natural green space. Meanwhile, green-fingered residents may take advantage of the allotments and community gardens and golf enthusiasts can consider becoming a member at Bearwood Lakes Golf Club.
CONNECTED TO THE CITY AND BEYOND
Equestrian Walk is only 10 minutes away from the M4 for journeys to London. The M3 is also easily accessible for journeys to the West Country. Wokingham Railway Station is a 12-minute drive away, linking you to London Paddington in 45 minutes via Reading. For international travel, Heathrow Airport is 40 minutes away by car. The nearby town of Wokingham has an excellent range of amenities like a Waitrose supermarket and a Nuffield Health fitness centre, along with eateries such as Côte Brasserie, Giggling Squid and Piccolo Arco. Arborfield Green caters to all ages and in 2016 opened its own £35m school, Bohunt Secondary School. Since opening, it has received an Outstanding Ofsted report. For the little ones, Nine Mile Ride, Farley Hill and Finchampstead primary schools are within close proximity; independent schools include The Abbey and Queen Anne’s.
Please note that all images including Computer Generated Images (CGI’s) are for illustrative and indicative purposes only and furniture is not included with the purchase. Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please check with your Sales Executive for more information. Internal photographs used are of the 3 bedroom Show Home at Equestrian Walk and are indicative only.
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 6.49m x 3.64m - 21'3" x 11'9"
- Living Room - 6.49m x 3.48m - 21'3" x 11'3"
- Master Bedroom - 4.43m x 3.69m - 14'6" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.74m x 2.81m - 12'3" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.83m x 2.65m - 12'6" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.03m x 2.67m - 9'9" x 8'6"
- Excellent Local Schools
- 4 km of new cycleways
- Improved local bus services
- Easy Access to M4 and Reading
Biggs Lane, Arborfield, RG2 9NH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wokingham Station2.8 miles
- Winnersh Station2.9 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station3.3 miles
About the development
Equestrian Walk, Arborfield
- A collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Part Exchange your home with us today!
- Ideally situated near a wealth of local ameanities
- Excellent travel & commuter links
- Brand new Show Home now open!
- Call 0808 173 0003 for more information now!
Whatever the price range or size - from apartments to luxury country houses - every aspect of the way we work remains constant and includes:
* Carefully selected, sought after and highly desirable locations.
* Unrivalled, high quality specifications to provide you with every up to date convenience.
* Cutting edge contemporary design and the most modern features, combined with a timeless, classic character.
* House styles that complement the local environment and the su
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bewley Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.