11 Aconbury Close, Worcester. WR5 1JD
- A modern semi detached family home
- Spacious, well proportioned & well presented accommodation
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Easy access to the city centre, national road and rail networks
- Southerly rear aspect
- Single garage & 2 parking spaces
- Popular and sought after residential area
- Viewing highly recommended
The accommodation in brief comprises:
Kitchen Dining Room
Outside, to the front of the property is a lawned frontage with pathway accessing the front door and a gated side pedestrian access to the rear garden. In addition, a short distance from the property is a Single Enblock Garage and 2 car parking spaces.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed predominately lawned garden with a wooden decked & paved patio area enjoying a southerly rear aspect. Playhouse & wooden garden shed.
All mains services are connected, central heating and double glazing is installed.
EPC Band: C.
Council Tax Band: C.
Agents Note(s) These property details are for general guidance only, there accuracy cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to errors and/or omissions and therefore cannot be relied upon. They do not constitute a contract or part of a contract in any way. Photographs are provided for illustrative purposes only and the items shown in these are not necessarily included in the sale, unless specifically stated. The mention of any fixtures, fittings and/or appliances does not imply that they are in full efficient working order and they have not been tested. All dimensions are approximate.
Under The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017, the Agent is legally obliged to verify the identity of all sellers and buyers. In the first instance, we will carry out a traditional method in which you will have to provide legally recognised photographic identification (Passport, photographic driver’s licence, etc.) and documentary proof of address (utility bill, bank/mortgage statement, council tax bill etc). We will also use an electronic verification system in addition to this having obtained your identity documents. This system allows us to verify you from basic details using electronic data, however it is not a credit check and will have no effect on you or your credit history. You understand that we will undertake a search with Experian for the purposes of verifying your identity. To do so, Experian may check the details you supply against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. They may also use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained.
11 Aconbury Close, Worcester. WR5 1JD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcester Shrub Hill Station1.1 miles
- Worcester Foregate Street Station1.6 miles
- Worcestershire Parkway Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Alan Metcalfe has been selling homes successfully in Worcestershire since 1991 and has an extensive local understanding of the area having grown up in the market town of Pershore. Alan and his team would be delighted to market your home to buyers using the wealth of knowledge they have accrued, ensuring maximum internet exposure and the best opportunities to achieve your asking price.
From your initial free valuation to the completion of your property, they will ensure you receive the b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Metcalfe Estate Agents, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.