2 Bolnore Road, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO
- Sunny top floor apartment of 950 ft.²/88.2 m²
- Lift service and staircase to all floors
- Very spacious L shaped living room
- One of the biggest kitchens in the building - Kitchen has granite worktops & integrated appliances
- Very big bedroom with fitted en-suite dressing room
- Very large shower room - Electric heating to radiators - double glazed windows
- Many extra facilities for residents and guest suite
- Gardens and parking spaces to rent
- EPC: B Council Tax Band: B
An enormous (950 ft.²/88.2 m²) 1 bedroom top floor south and west facing apartment in this luxurious modern retirement complex on the edge of the town centre close to the shops, station restaurants and Beech Hurst Gardens. Mansell McTaggart sold these apartments when brand-new just a few years ago and this particular apartment occupies one of the sunniest positions in the building with aspects to the south and west. It is the biggest of the one bedroom designs and, is in fact, bigger than many two bedrooms flats. The property would ideally suit someone that is downsizing and wants spacious rooms with luxurious standards in a secure environment easy for the shops and local countryside. The owner has had several additional cupboards fitted in the sitting room and the large walk-in dressing room has been fitted out by Sharps Bedrooms with an excellent range of wardrobes and a clever mirror cabinet fitted in the bathroom.
The service charges at Fleur de Lis are reasonable in comparison than the similar developments locally which is mainly due to having slightly smaller gardens but residents enjoy excellent facilities including a furnished residents’ drawing room, a guest suite which can be rented for £20/£25 per night for single/double occupancy, a 24 hour care and support system and the services of the friendly concierge. The block is entered via a secure entry system and the car park has electronic gates for which spaces can be rented for £250 per year (subject to availability)
Tenure: Leasehold -125 years from 01.02.16 Ground rent: £595 per annum Service charge: £4,339 per annum
Managing agents: Rendall and Rittner Ltd, Portsoken House, 155–157 Minories, London, EC3N 1LJ tel: Contact Fernando Concierge: Andree King - T: NB. This information is believed to be correct. However, intending purchasers should check with the managing agents before proceeding.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
2 Bolnore Road, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.5 miles
- Wivelsfield Station2.5 miles
- Burgess Hill Station3.2 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10850230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.