Bemerton Farm, Salisbury
- Exclusive retirement development for the over 55's
- Two bedroom conversion with tower room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Fitted kitchen
- Private garage
- Landscaped gardens & grounds
- Personal alarm system
- Estate Manager
Bemerton Farm is converted from the model farm built for the Dowager Countess of Pembroke in 1863. The buildings were designed to be beautiful as well as useful, making it unusual although pleasant to look at. There is an enclosed courtyard of stone cottages, a farmhouse and gatehouse, a lovely circular dovecote and even a WWII pill box. A nine-hole golf course runs partly around the estate and across the road is a private walled garden on the River Nadder, with open countryside beyond.
Bemerton is a quaint yet vibrant village with a lively social scene, including film nights and a local history group. It has a beautiful small church, St Andrews, a post office and village store. In contrast to village life, just to the east is the cathedral city of Salisbury with excellent shops, an acclaimed theatre, a cinema and many fine pubs and restaurants. To the west are Wilton and the ancestral seat of the Earls of Pembroke. The beautiful scenery of the New Forest National Park is also easily accessible.
Services include a visiting estate manager, gardener and personal alarm system.
125 year lease (from 2001), no ground rent and 55+ age covenant.
For viewings please contact the Estate Manager
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bemerton Farm, Salisbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Cognatum Property are unlike mainstream housing. Here, downsizers are not simply buying bricks and mortar, but investing in a home in a secure, convenient, uniquely tailored for a comfortable and stylist retired lifestyle.
We have our owns specialist Estate Agency, Cognatum Property, which is dedicated to selling property on our estates. The Cognatum Property team have many years of experience and offer a full marketing and sales service.
For further information contact 01491 82
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8113136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cognatum Property Limited, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.