Brookfield House, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two Bedrooms
- Top Floor
- Private Development
- Parking Space
- Available May 2021
- Large Living Area
- Use of Communal Gardens
Cheshunt (0.9 mi)
Theobalds Grove (1.5 mi)
Waltham Cross (2.0 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode*
Communal Entrance -
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 15'0 x 13'4 (4.57m x 4.06m) -
Kitchen - 7'9 x 7'0 (2.36m x 2.13m) -
Bedroom One - 11'8 x 10'2 (3.56m x 3.10m) -
Bedroom Two - 10'9 x 7'11 (3.28m x 2.41m) -
Bathroom - 8'0 x 5'6 (2.44m x 1.68m) -
Communal Gardens -
Allocated Parking Space -
Deposit Info & Permitted Charges - DEPOSIT & PERMITTED CHARGES INFORMATION
Pre - Tenancy Holding Deposit = to 1 Weeks Rent
Other Tenant Costs
= to 5 Weeks Rent (if under 50,000 per annum)
= to 6 weeks Rent (50,001+ per annum)
Changes to Tenancy term, person/s names/ additions or any other amendment
£50.00 inc vat per change
Early Termination/ Early Surrender of Contract
Price on application
*additional inventory cost could apply (to be advised)
Late Payment of Rent/Arrears
Charged at 3% above Bank of England BASE RATE * terms apply regarding when charged
Key/ Fob/ Alarm Control Replacements
Cost of item + any additional agent / third party reasonable costs - charged at £15.00 inc vat per hour, if applicable
Prices are subject to change.
Important Information - If you are interested in this property Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by OUR referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Brookfield House, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheshunt Station1.0 miles
- Theobalds Grove Station0.9 miles
- Waltham Cross Station1.5 miles
About the agent
It's about recognising how difficult and demanding moving home can be, and working hard to provide a service that makes the entire process as simple and efficient as possible -
for all parties concerned.
We know the business of property inside out, and we use our knowledge to improve the way property is bought, sold or let (both long and short term) through innovations such as
customer-focused opening hours and this, our constantly updated web site.
Whether you are buy
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30519260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shepherds Estate Agents, Cheshunt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.