Townside Place, Camberley, GU15
- Spacious first floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge/dining room
- Double aspect kitchen
- Bathroom and en suite shower room
- Gas fired central heating by radiators
- Sealed unit double glazed windows
- Within a short distance of Camberley town centre
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A spacious first floor two bedroom apartment situated within walking distance of Camberley town centre. The property has a lounge/dining room, double aspect kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and en suite shower room. The property also benefits from having gas fired central heating by radiators, sealed unit double glazed windows and allocated parking. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Length of lease: TBA
Entry phone, radiator, built in shelved storage cupboard, further built in storage cupboard with hanging space.
16' 4" x 13' 6" (4.98m x 4.11m) Double radiator, sealed unit double glazed sash windows, TV aerial point, door to:
Double Aspect Kitchen
10' 2" x 8' 0" (3.10m x 2.44m) 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit with cupboard and appliance space below, adjoining laminated working surfaces, range of high and low level units, built in 4 burner gas hob with oven below and pull-out extractor over, part tiled walls, wall mounted "Glow-Worm" gas fired boiler for the central heating and domestic hot water, sealed unit double glazed sash windows to the rear and side elevations, double radiator, space for fridge/freezer.
12' 7" x 9' 9" (3.84m x 2.97m) Triple fitted wardrobe, double radiator, sealed unit double glazed sash window to the side elevation, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Tiled shower cubicle with tray and folding screen door, "Triton" shower unit, low flush wc with concealed cistern, wash basin enclosed in a vanity surround with cupboards below, fully tiled walls, shaver point, radiator.
10' 0" x 9' 8" (3.05m x 2.95m) Double radiator, sealed unit double glazed sash window.
Coloured suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin enclosed in a vanity surround with cupboards below, fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
Communal gardens and allocated parking
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Townside Place, Camberley, GU15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Camberley Station0.3 miles
- Blackwater Station1.6 miles
- Frimley Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Luff & Wilkin are an independent estate agency with over 20 years of experience in all aspects of Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, covering a wide area in Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire.
Situated in the heart of Frimley Green Village, ideally placed opposite the green on a bold corner location, guaranteeing plenty of passing foot traffic.
With an enthusiastic team of property specialists we offer high levels of expertise and professionalism, with a reputation
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20196828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luff & Wilkin, Frimley Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.