Bean Road, Greenhithe
- Ground Floor Flat
- One Bedroom
- Living Area/Kitchen Area
- Entrance Hall
- Walking Distance of Greenhithe Station
- Walking Distance of Bluewater Shopping Centre
- Recently Extended Lease
The accommodation, with approximate measurements and numerous power points, comprises:
ENTRANCE HALL Entrance via wood front door. Laminate floor.
LIVING AREA/KITCHEN AREA 14' 4" x 9' 6" (4.37m x 2.9m) Window to front. Range of wall and base units. Electric cooker with electric hob and extractor. Plumbing for washing machine. Storage heater. Laminate floor.
BEDROOM 10' x 9' 6" (3.05m x 2.9m) Window to rear. Cupboard. Storage heater. Carpet.
BATHROOM White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Vinyl flooring.
Leasehold: Please note there is approx. 184 years remaining on the lease.
Ground Rent is approx. £150 pa.
Service Charge is approx. £900 pa.
Fixtures and fittings by arrangement other than those mentioned.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bean Road, Greenhithe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Greenhithe Station0.3 miles
- Stone Crossing Station0.8 miles
- Swanscombe Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Hartley Estates are a local Independent Property Agent free of any corporate constraints and therefore able to offer a tailored and flexible approach to both buyers and sellers.
We pride ourselves in providing a quality, courteous, and honest service along with offering the latest communication techniques ensuring sellers wide exposure of their property and maximum contact with buyers.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101199004393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hartley Estates, New Ash Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.