Kirkgate, Leeds, LS2
- Two bedroom apartment
- In the heart of Leeds City Centre
- Traditional features with a modern twist
- Secure entry system
- Open plan living
- Set over two floors
- Communal roof terrace
This beautiful penthouse duplex apartment offers the perfect balance between new and old. There is a communal landing with feature traditional brick walls and a glass roof leading to the apartment and access to the decked and enclosed roof terrace.
The entrance hall has wood effect flooring, a radiator and a secure entry telecom system. There are also traditional beams and a velux window.
The stunning, recently fitted bathroom has a feature brick wall, is fully tiled and has a modern three-piece suite comprising white bath with rain shower over, built in vanity with hand basin and a low level flush w.c.
The open plan living area has dual aspect windows, a handy storage cupboard and can comfortably fit a lounge suite, dining table and chairs.
The kitchen area has a range of modern white base and eye level units, an integral fridge/freezer and contrasting timber worktops. There is a built in oven with ceramic hob and extractor over.
The landing has beautiful beams and a velux window. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms. Bedroom one has a feature brick wall and velux window. Bedroom two also has a velux window, feature brick wall and traditional beams offering hanging space under.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Kirkgate, Leeds, LS2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.4 miles
- Burley Park Station2.0 miles
- Headingley Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide this branch was listed as the overall winner that rightmove and the Property Academy assessed out of over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings.We put you at the heart of our business
This branch was selected as the best branch in the UK because of our culture of putting you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBHQ89919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.