Stevens Court, Wokingham, RG41 5GU
- Residents' lounge and Communal Gardens
- Minimum Age 60
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Security entry system
- Communal Laundry room
- Guest Suite
- Development Manager
- Lift to all floors
- Lease Length: 125 years from 2005
- Service Charge: £3,144,22 Ground rent: TBA
Emergency intercom and door entry system. Electric night storage heater. Ceiling light fitting. Power point. Storage cupboard housing electric meters. Walk in airing cupboard with inset shelving and housing the hot water tank.
Electric night storage heater. Power points. TV aerial point. Emergency pull cord. Ceiling light fitting. Telephone point.
Doors with glazed panels lead to:
KITCHEN with window
Tiled and fitted with wall and floor units with drawers. Stainless steel sink unit, single drainer. Work tops. Built in electric oven with ceramic hob, extractor hood/light over. Refrigerator/freezer. Power points. Ceiling light. Wall mounted electric heater.
Built in mirror fronted wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf above. Electric night storage heater. Power points. Telephone point. Emergency pull cord. Ceiling light fitting.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising bath with shower over and emergency pull cord. vanity unit, mirror, shaver point and light over; WC with low level flush. Extractor fan. Wall mounted electric heater. Ceiling light fitting. Electric heated towel rail.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Stevens Court, Wokingham, RG41 5GU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winnersh Station0.1 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station0.8 miles
- Earley Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10784434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.