Ambrose Corner, Lymington, SO41
- Four bedroom detached family house
- Well presented throughout
- Bright and airy accommodation
- Spacious double aspect sitting room
- Modern kitchen / dining room
- Ground floor cloakroom and seperate utility
- Separate dining room/study
- En-suite and dressing room to master bedroom
- Driveway parking and single garage
- Sunny and secluded rear garden
Front door leads to entrance hall with stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboards. Access to cloakroom. Door to dining room/study with a front aspect. The spacious, double aspect living room has two sets of french doors to the garden. The kitchen breakfast is comprehensive fitted with matching unit and there is a separate utility room. The breakfast area has french doors to the rear garden. First floor galleried landing gives access to the four bedrooms and family bathroom. The master suite has an ensuite shower room with double basin, there is also a separate dressing room. To the outside there is a single garage which is detached from the property with driveway parking. The driveway will allow for two parked cars and there is also space for a third car to the front of the property. The rear garden is sunny and secluded with patio area and remainder laid to lawn with sleeper border to the rear, there is a pedestrian door giving access to the garage. The property is positioned in a small development with gated access for the residence to Buckland rings, a popular walking attraction in Lymington.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ambrose Corner, Lymington, SO41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Town Station0.8 miles
- Lymington Pier Station1.3 miles
- Sway Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Not all Estate Agents are the same. Fells Gulliver, formed in 1988, is a long established independent Estate Agent in Lymington covering all of the New Forest. Successful, reputable and owner operated, Fells Gulliver is dedicated to providing an honest and specialist service exclusively in the sale of residential property.
As an independent agent our core values are always based on the highest level of professionalism and excellence in customer ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20227183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fells Gulliver, Lymington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.