Upper Hale Road, Farnham, Surrey
- Three bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Private enclosed garden
- Ample off road parking
- Refitted bathroom
- Double glazing replaced throughout
- High water pressure tank
- Radiators replaced throughout
Offered to the market in the popular Upper Hale area of Farnham is this extended three bedroom semi-detached family home.
The property is situated within a selection of four homes, set off of the Upper Hale Road, with ample off road parking.
The property offers an open plan kitchen space with breakfast bar that leads through to an extended dining room overlooking the enclosed rear garden. There is also a separate family room and downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs offers a good sized master bedroom with build in storage, double second bedroom and a single third bedroom all of which are served by the refitted family bathroom.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Upper Hale Road, Farnham, Surrey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Farnham Station1.2 miles
- Aldershot Station1.7 miles
- Ash Station3.5 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!
We have been successfully selling and letting property for over 30 years' in which time we have earned a reputation for
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FRN180015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.