Arlington Road, Sully, Penarth
- Beautifully Presented Mid Link - Newly Fitted Conservatory
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces & Generous Garden
- Re-Vamped Modern Kitchen & Stylish Bathroom
- Band C £1,436.29 (2021-2022)
Beautifully presented mid link with generous rear garden and front parking for 2 cars. Includes newly fitted conservatory, modern kitchen - oven & hob plus stylish bathroom - shower. This modern home with quality laminate floor to the lounge& conservatory needs to be seen. Many extra's.
Modern mid link property found in excellent order throughout. Benefiting from 2 off road parking spaces plus a generous and enclosed rear garden. Beautifully presented internally. Well placed for long walks along the Heritage Coastline with is beach. Catchment for the popular Sully Primary with feeder for Stanwell Secondary Schools. Briefly comprising an entrance porch, stylish lounge with quality laminate wood flooring, fitted revamped modern kitchen - built in oven, hob & hood plus wide French doors that lead into a conservatory with clear glass roof and leading into the rear garden. To the first floor there is a stylishly appointed bathroom/wc - shower and 2 bedrooms - master with built in mirrored wardrobes plus an elevated glimpse of the sea. Complimented with gas central heating and upvc double glazing plus there is an electrical certificate from January 2021 for a rewire on the property. With front hardstand (plus separate parking space to the side) and area of shrubs and the rear garden with full width decked terrace. Viewing highly recommended.
Meter cupboard to side.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.67m x 3.33m )
Stylish living room, window to front, quality wood laminate flooring, stairs rise to the first floor, TV point, telephone point, 2 double power sockets contain twin USB ports.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.33m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a modern range of base units with round edge worktop and inset stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap and tiled splash back, benefiting from replacement door & drawer fronts, glazed wall cupboards, plumbed for washing machine with space for fridge/freezer, built in oven, gas hob & cooker hood, wide French doors lead into the conservatory, ceramic tiled floor, double power socket with twin USB ports.
Conservatory 8' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.57m x 2.41m )
with side glazed panels and sloping Pilkington Blue clear glass roof, quality wood laminate flooring, door with side glazed panels and 2 windows to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Access to a part boarded loft with light.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 8' 10" to robes ( 3.10m x 2.69m to robes )
Master double bedroom, window to front offering a view to the sea, built in floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobes, over stairs cupboard housing the combination boiler, 2 double power sockets contain twin USB ports.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 6' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.03m )
Window to rear.
Stylishly fitted with a modern white suite comprising panel bath - electric shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled wc - soft close seat, tiled surround, porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan.
Open frontage with shrub borders and includes a hard stand allowing off road parking, to the side a 2nd allocated hard stand for parking, exterior light. Generous enclosed garden to the rear - feather edge fenced, full width decked patio plus stone chipping's, outside water supply, exterior light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Arlington Road, Sully, Penarth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cadoxton Station1.7 miles
- Dinas Powys Station1.7 miles
- Eastbrook Station2.1 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PTH302924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.