Tollgate Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2FJ
- Open plan kitchen/diner with French doors into garden
- Bedroom 1 with en suite
- Family bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Handy storage in hallway and upstairs landing
Priory Meadows is our new development in Bodmin, a historic town in the heart of Cornwall, offering a variety of new two, three and four bedroom homes set close to the town centre. In an ideal location, Priory Meadows enjoys wonderful views overlooking Canyke Castle.About this home
Enjoy the best of modern living in this popular three bedroom home which benefits from a stylish open plan kitchen/diner with French doors leading into the garden. The Hatfield's bright front aspect living room, separate utility room, handy storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom complete the ground floor. Upstairs, bedroom 1 is en suite and there's a good-sized family bathroom and further storage.Room dimensions
- Kitchen/dining room - 5.51 x 2.84 metres / 18' 1'' x 9' 4''
- Utility room - 2.33 x 1.63 metres / 7' 8'' x 5' 4''
- Living room - 3.94 x 3.73 metres / 12' 11'' x 12' 3''
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 3.28 metres / 12' 11'' x 10' 9''
- En suite - 1.8 x 1.8 metres / 5' 11'' x 5' 11''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.9 x 2.9 metres / 9' 6'' x 9' 6''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.9 x 2.52 metres / 9' 6'' x 8' 3''
- Bathroom - 2.09 x 1.71 metres / 6' 10'' x 5' 7''
- 10-year new homes warranty
- 2-year defects warranty
- Lower running costs
- Modern, fresh & ready to move in to
- Can be personalised to your taste
If you're an existing homeowner you could be eligible for one our schemes that can make it easier for you to buy your ideal home.*
- Home Change - together, we'll agree a marketing price for your home and then liaise with an estate agent on your behalf. We'll even pay the valuation costs and estate agent fees.
- Part Exchange - if you're eligible for Part Exchange, we'll organise the sale of your existing home from start to finish. We'll agree a fair and realistic price for your house with you, based on independent valuations.
*Please note the above schemes aren't available on all developments or plots. Please speak to the sales advisor on the specific development for further details.
Terms & conditions
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Elevations and treatments may vary. The prices shown are correct at the time of being published but are subject to change without prior notice; please contact our Marketing Suite for accurate price information. The dimensions shown are approximate and the precise measurements may vary.
Site layouts are intended for illustrative purposes only, and may be subject to change, for example, in response to market demand, ground conditions or technical and planning reasons. Trees, planting and public open space shown are indicative, actual numbers and positions may vary. Site plans does not form any part of a warranty or contract.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the information provided here is accurate however, particulars regarding local amenities and their distances are for general guidance only. Where schools and other educational facilities are mentioned they are intended to highlight their distance from the development and don't represent a guarantee of admission or eligibility. Travel times and distances assume journeys are made by car. Times are likely to vary according to travel conditions and time of day.
All schemes we offer are subject to terms and conditions. Please see our website for more information or speak to one of our sales advisors to see if you may be eligible.
Tollgate Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2FJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bodmin Parkway Station2.3 miles
- Lostwithiel Station4.5 miles
- Bugle Station6.1 miles
About the development
Together, we make a home
We’ve been building homes and creating communities for 45+ years. With over 400 locations throughout the UK, a new Persimmon home could be right up your street.
We build a vast range of properties ranging from apartments - perfect for first-time buyers & downsizers - to large family houses, but what we’re most proud of is creating homes.
We know buying a home is an important decision. You can enjoy peace of mind and feel secure in the knowledg
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.