York Road, Knaresborough, HG5
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Great open plan kitchen/dining/family space
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Large living room
- Single garage
- South West facing garden
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
- West Facing Garden
- Overlooking open space
- Detached garage with long drive for extra off street parking
- Three Storey living provides flexible and spacious space for any family
The Ripley - five glorious bedrooms, three beautiful bathrooms and a fantastic living space, relax, your search is over.
This wonderful 3-storey, 5-bedroom property is an ideal home for a large, lively family, offering masses of space to make your own. It features a large open-plan kitchen-diner, an equally spacious living room, four bedrooms and two bathrooms or shower rooms on the first floor, and a master ensuite on the second. Enter through the hallway, and you’ll find a downstairs cloakroom, staircase and store cupboard to the left . To the right is the bright and roomy living area, with plenty of space to throw a party or unwind with the family. At the rear of the ground floor is the open-plan kitchen and dining area, the buzzing heart of the house, with glazed double doors leading out to the south/west facing garden. This thoughtful layout creates seamlessness between interior and exterior spaces, filling the house with fresh air and meaning al fresco summer dining couldn’t be easier.
On the first floor, four good-sized bedrooms are set around a central landing space. The biggest bedroom has access to its own ensuite shower room and there’s also a sparkling new family bathroom with a bathtub made for relaxation. Ascend again to the second floor, and a resplendent master bedroom unfolds, with its own ensuite shower room and two huge cupboard spaces on either side of the room. From this room you have access to a loft.
- Living Room - 4.83m x 3.39m 15'10" x 11'1"
- Kitchen/Family/Dining Area - 6.04m x 4.37m 19'9" x 14'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.93m x 2.86m 12'10" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.20m x 2.86m 10'6" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.08m x 2.15m 10'1" x 7'0"
- Bedroom 5 - 3.08m x 2.08m 10'1" x 6'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.12m x 4.50m 16'9" x 14'9"
York Road, Knaresborough, HG5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knaresborough Station0.8 miles
- Starbeck Station2.1 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station3.6 miles
About the development
- Stunning 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom new homes
- Just 1 mile from Knaresborough station
- A selection of Ofsted-rated Good and Outstanding schools within easy reach
- Great shopping and entertainment options
- Enquire further today
Linden Homes - Who We Are
National strength, locally delivered
Renowned for our award-winning homes and a reputation for quality, we are industry experts in delivering distinctive and diverse new homes in prime locations throughout the UK. We strive to create sustainable new developments that inspire modern living and set new benchmarks in design.
From waterfront apartments such as Building Awards winner St Michael's Reach in Marizion to landmark regeneration projects
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.