York Road, Knaresborough, HG5
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Detached garage
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Great open plan kitchen/dining/family space
- Large living room
- Virtual Tour Available
- West facing garden
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
The Kempthorne - a large, welcoming and versatile family home that ticks all the boxes.
This gorgeous 2-storey, 4-bedroom home could accommodate a large, lively family, with room to spare. It also features its own study or dining space. Enter the spacious hallway and find a staircase, storage cupboard, study/dining space and convenient downstairs cloakroom to your left, the living room to your right, and a utility room straight ahead. The dual-aspect living room is large and bright, with a large window at the front, and double patio doors at the back, drawing summer sunshine or soft winter light into the house. The open-plan kitchen/dining/living area, to the left-hand rear of the house, is its buzzing, warm heart-centre, with a second set of patio doors leading out to the garden. A utility room also leading directly to the west facing garden provides the perfect space to store those muddy winter boots.
Moving up to the first floor, you’ll find four well-proportioned bedrooms arranged around a central landing space, with access to the loft. The master bedroom, at the rear, has access to its own ensuite shower room, and there’s also a family bathroom with a bathtub that’s made for relaxing. This home also boasts its own private garage
- Living Room - 6.04m x 3.85m 19'9" x 12'7"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.57m x 3.67m 18'3" x 12'0"
- Dining Room/Study - 2.76m x 2.56m 9'0" x 8'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.87m x 3.45m 15'11" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.67m x 2.76m 15'4" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.52m x 3.48m 11'6" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.49m x 2.47m 11'5" x 8'1"
York Road, Knaresborough, HG5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knaresborough Station0.8 miles
- Starbeck Station2.1 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station3.6 miles
About the development
- Stunning 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom new homes
- Just 1 mile from Knaresborough station
- A selection of Ofsted-rated Good and Outstanding schools within easy reach
- Great shopping and entertainment options
- Enquire further today
Linden Homes - Who We Are
National strength, locally delivered
Renowned for our award-winning homes and a reputation for quality, we are industry experts in delivering distinctive and diverse new homes in prime locations throughout the UK. We strive to create sustainable new developments that inspire modern living and set new benchmarks in design.
From waterfront apartments such as Building Awards winner St Michael's Reach in Marizion to landmark regeneration projects
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.