Battersea Roof Gardens
Roof Garden detail:
- The building is designed by Foster+Partners
- This apartments has full access to all hotel facilities of Art´otel
- A rooftop infinity pool boasting views over Battersea Power Station
Details of area:
A 250-square-meter roof garden designed by New York landscape firm James Corner Field Operations, which was also behind the High Line.
The Skyline is designed as an undulating volume containing shops, a medical center, and the hotel - which will be operated by boutique brand Art'otel, a subsidiary of PPHE Hotel Group.
Art'otel plans to also create an elevated bar and restaurant offering panoramic views of the city skyline, as well as a public art gallery accompanied by a lounge and cafe.
Battersea Roof Gardens
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Vauxhall Station0.6 miles
- Pimlico Station0.6 miles
- Battersea Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Our approach is all about you! At Martin & Co we have over 25 years experience dealing with property. Whether a landlord, tenant, buyer, seller or and/or an investor, our customers can tailor our Letting and Estate Agency packages to suit their needs.
We have just under 200 offices throughout the UK ready to help you let a property, rent a new home, buy or sell. Contact your local Martin & Co office to see how they can help you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100698001632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.