Leeming Lane, Boroughbridge, YO51
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the home
- French doors leading to rear garden
- Downstairs WC
- Useful storage cupboard
- Main bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further good sized bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom
- Integral garage and driveway
- Private rear garden
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Coltham is an ideal family home. A light and spacious kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden forms the heart of the home. There is a separate living room where you can relax. A guest toilet is also located off the entrance hallway. Upstairs, the landing leads to the en suite main bedroom, two further double bedrooms and a well proportioned fourth bedroom, plus a main bathroom.
- Living Room - 3.84m x 4.53m, 12'7" x 14'11"
- Kitchen/dining - 5.39m x 2.86m, 17'8" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.84m x 4.53m
, 12'7" x 14'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.66m x 3.15m
, 12'0" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.33m x 3.40m
, 10'11" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.58m x 2.88m
, 8'6" x 9'6"
Leeming Lane, Boroughbridge, YO51
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knaresborough Station7.0 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-20318-033_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.