Churchill Way, PLYMOUTH
- mid terrace house
- two double bedrooms
- 24 Meter rear garden
- planning permission for extension
- lounge and kitchen/breakfast room
- well presented throughout
- highly sought after location
- potential for NO ONWARD CHAIN
CHARMING CHURCHILL WAY HOME!! GUIDE PRICE: £200,000 - £210,000. A beautifully presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM mid terrace house, with a GIGANTIC 24 METER GARDEN and PLANNING PERMISSION granted for a two storey rear extension! Perfect for first time buyers or growing families, and located in PEVERELL!!
Churchill Way can be found in Peverell; one of Plymouths most sought after centrally located suburbs with an array of local amenities, great schools, and easy transport links around Plymouth and just a short walk from central park. The property itself on approach has a well maintained lawned front garden area with stairs rising up to the front entrance. Internally on the ground floor you will find a generous lounge, and a well presented modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room over looking the rear garden. Stairs rising to the first floor landing has doors off to two double bedrooms; the master complete with a walk in wardrobe area, and a pristine three piece bathroom suite which is also a great size. Outside the rear gardens stretch out to 24 Meters offering masses of external space to enjoy the afternoon and evening sunshine. This wonderful home also has planning permission granted for a two storey rear extension allowing its lucky new owner great scope to further extend and improve the property should they choose to. Other benefits include recent redecoration, brand new boiler, newly fitted carpets and the potential of NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.61m )
front facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Kitchen/breakfast Toom 17' 7" x 7' 8" ( 5.36m x 2.34m )
rear facing upvc double glazed window and door, fitted kitchen, matching wall and base units, stainless steel single drainer sink, work surface, tiling, electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, two built in cupboards one housing gas central heating boiler, radiator.
Master Bedroom 14' 8" x 9' 1" ( 4.47m x 2.77m )
front facing upvc double glazed window, built in walk in wardrobe, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.79m )
rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator.
rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Churchill Way, PLYMOUTH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plymouth Station0.9 miles
- Devonport Station1.6 miles
- Dockyard Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Mutley Plain Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Mutley Plain
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP105872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.