Digby Croft, Middleton
South facing garden
Walking distance to local primary school
Private rear garden
Garage and off road parking
Close to Willen Lake & The River Ouzel
Close proximity to local GP surgery and dentist practice
Entrance hall: A spacious hallway with doors to all adjoining rooms and stairs to first floor landing.
Cloakroom: Low level WC and hand wash basin.
Lounge: Windows to front and side aspects, double doors to garden and ceiling spotlights.
Dining room: Window to front aspect and space for dining table and chairs.
Kitchen: A range of base and wall units, roll top work surfaces, sink with drainer unit and mixer taps, oven with gas hob and extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, space for white goods, tiled flooring, back door and window to rear garden.
Landing: Doors to all three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Master bedroom: Built in wardrobes, door to en suite and windows to front and side aspect
En suite: Window to front aspect, WC, hand wash basin and walk in shower.
Bedroom two: Built in wardrobes and window to front aspect.
Bedroom three: Window to rear aspect.
Bathroom: Window to rear, WC, hand wash basin, bath with shower over and screen and extractor fan.
Outside space: To the front of the property is a small garden with hedge borders and planting. The rear garden is not overlooked, fully landscaped and easily maintained with block paving, gravel and patio areas, fully enclosed by panel fencing and back gate to driveway and garage.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Digby Croft, Middleton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Milton Keynes Central Station2.7 miles
- Bow Brickhill Station2.8 miles
- Fenny Stratford Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Winner of the 2019 British Property Awards for Leighton Buzzard.
One of the most consistent Agents in the UK. The Wilkinson Partnership has a proven track record as one of the areas top performing agents in all price ranges. We handle first time buyer property, family homes, executive houses through to country estates. Unusually we also handle housing for the disabled and equestrian and agricultural property.
- The most experienced residential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN190067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Wilkinson Partnership, Winslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.