- DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- STUNNING KITCHEN DINER FAMILY ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- GUEST WC
- HOME OFFICE
The welcoming entrance hall is both bright and spacious with real wood flooring and there are two cloaks cupboards and a guest WC. The triple aspect sitting room boasts a log burner and has views as far as the eye can see. There is a study/gym and an absolutely stunning open plan kitchen dining room family room with a good range of fitted units, an AGA and doors leading to the garden. The larger than average utility room is plumbed for appliances and in turn leads directly outside.
Stairs leading to the first floor where you will find three bedrooms, all with views and a four piece suite family bathroom.
Stairs leading to the master bedroom with an en suite shower WC.
Outside, the secluded gardens are well maintained, with lawn and flower borders and there is a newly constructed home office and garden shed. There is parking to the front for two cars.
BRILL. A village on a hilltop position with magnificent and far reaching views across the Vale of Aylesbury and Oxfordshire. The village is well served by several local shops and well regarded public houses, whilst the towns of Thame - 7 miles, Aylesbury - 13 miles and Bicester - 7 miles provide more extensive facilities including fast speed train links to London. There are a number of 15th Century and Georgian houses, together with the Elizabethan Manor House and the 17th Century restored Post Mill. The village has remained, for the most part unspoiled and voted 'The Second Best Village to Live in the UK' voted by The Times.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station6.0 miles
- Bicester Town Station6.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Fine & Country Vale and Chilterns
We specialise in the sale of village and country homes, cottages, large town houses, period properties, luxury apartments, and barn conversions in Buckinghamshire.
With a flagship London office on 121 Park lane and over 300 locations worldwide, Fine & Country is Britain's leading network of independent estate agencies specialising in the sale of fine and country property.
We take a unique approach to marketing property - we belie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100390005634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country, Vale and Chilterns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.