Dorset Road, Lytham St. Annes
- Outstanding Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Great Size Reception Rooms
- Very Popular Location
- NO CHAIN DELAY
The property is located in this very highly desirable location in the heart of Lytham St Anne’s and is a credit to the current owners. The location is close to St Anne’s square, shops, amenities, schools, attractions, bars, restaurants and seaside walks and is being sold with the added advantage of having no onward chain.
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, spacious lounge with front aspect window and tasteful decor, dining room with rear aspect window overlooking the garden and a well-appointed kitchen with fitted appliances and under stairs storage.
To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a modern stylish bathroom.
Externally there is ample driveway parking and a private garden to the rear.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Dorset Road, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.3 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.7 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 221669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.