Malden Hill, New Malden, KT3
- Outstanding modern contemporary home
- Completely detached and individually designes
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Adaptable living areas for flexible or multi generational families
- Superb kitchen/family room with appliances
- 4/5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs
- Large, mature south facing garden
- Off street parking
- Ground floor wet room/cloakroom
EPC Rating C
Highly convenient, being just a few minutes walk from New Malden station where there are excellent commuter services to Waterloo (Zone 4). The High Street is also around the corner with its wide variety of local shops and businesses, retail outlets and supermarkets, including Waitrose. The general area has many sporting facilities and Beverley Park is also nearby. There are also many schools for children of all ages and is in the catchment area of Burlington Infants and Junior schools.
Malden Hill, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.2 miles
- Motspur Park Station0.7 miles
- Raynes Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 495341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.