Sunny Grove, Chaddesden
- RECENTLY RENOVATED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- EPC RATING D
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- REFITTED KITCHEN, MODERN BATHROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR ELEVATIONS
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION, CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
In brief the accommodation comprises:- entrance porch, reception hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, refitted kitchen with in-built oven and hob, modern bathroom with a three piece suite and three bedrooms. Outside, there are gardens to both front and rear elevations together with a driveway providing off road parking and detached garage.
Sunny Grove is well situated for Cherry Tree school, Chaddesden Park, shops and transport links together with easy access for Derby City Centre and major road links including A52, M1 and the A50 providing access to the M1 motorway.
22' 3'' x 4' 6'' (6.78m x 1.37m)
14' 10'' x 11' 9'' (4.52m x 3.58m)
Refitted Dining Kitchen
12' 6'' x 11' 9'' (3.81m x 3.58m)
Double Bedroom One
13' 10'' x 10' 0'' (4.21m x 3.05m)
Double Bedroom Two
13' 10'' x 8' 9'' (4.21m x 2.66m)
10' 5'' x 8' 4'' (3.17m x 2.54m)
7' 9'' x 5' 5'' (2.36m x 1.65m)
There are gardens to both front and rear elevations, the front is laid mainly to lawn.
A tarmacadam driveway provides off road parking and this continues to the side elevation and to a GARAGE with double doors, light and power.
There is gated access to an enclosed and mature rear garden having a shaped lawned area, decked patio area, selection of shrubs and mature hedgerows.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...FULL EPC
Sunny Grove, Chaddesden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station1.0 miles
- Derby Station1.6 miles
- Peartree Station2.6 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10261985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.