Essian Street, Wapping, E1
- One Double Bedroom
- Family Sized Bathroom
- Open Planned Living Space
- Fitted Kitchen
- Private Balcony
- Canal View
- Stepney Green Station Nearby
The open plan design includes a fitted kitchen which leads to a wood floored reception. A balcony provides canal views and is connected to the reception by full-height windows. The double bedroom features a glass fronted fitted wardrobe and the bathroom includes a shower screen and large format tiling.
Ravenscroft is close to both the City and Canary Wharf and is therefore ideal for professionals working nearby. East London's vibrant restaurant and nightlife scene is also on the doorstep. Nearest Underground station is Mile End (District and Central Lines) which enables fast access to the City, Docklands, and the West End.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Essian Street, Wapping, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mile End Station0.4 miles
- Stepney Green Station0.4 miles
- Limehouse Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Benham and Reeves Wapping branch is situated on-site at London Dock and specialises in providing accommodation to rent in the E1/ E1W postcodes and nearby areas with experienced, ARLA qualified staff providing full residential lettings, furnishings and property management services. As estate agents, we also provide a residential property sales service for those looking to buy.
- Wapping branch at London Dock since 2015
- International offices in Chin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000006865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benham & Reeves, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.