Tyersal Road, Bradford, BD4
- Extended Detached Property
- Four / Five Bedrooms
- Three Receptions
- Three Bathrooms
- 23ft Family Dining Kitchen !
- Detached Garage
- EPC RATING C
A stunning EXTENDED DETACHED, a great family home having a huge 23ft Dining Kitchen, two / three receptions and all those bathrooms !
Definitely worth looking at for the quality of the home, the inside accommodation and the outside space. Ready to move into and offering NO CHAIN.
Located with BD4, offering amenities, schools and access to public transportation. New Pudsey Train Station is 2.4 miles away, provides free car parking and ideal for your commute to other cities.
The property briefly comprises, Living Room, Dining Kitchen, 3rd Reception / Bedroom Five, Utility Room and Ground Floor Shower Room to the Ground Floor. To the First Floor has Four Bedrooms, (master with end-suite) and the house Bathroom. Exterior drive to the front, garden to rear and a Detached Garage.
EPC rating C.
Tyersal Road, Bradford, BD4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Pudsey Station1.9 miles
- Bradford Interchange Station1.8 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Since being established in 1978, Whitegates has been at the forefront of estate agency in both innovation and providing value for money services to house buyers and sellers.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD210163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.