Roberts Grove, Aston, Sheffield
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Modern Dining Kitchen And Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Street Parking
- Easy Access To M1 Motorway Network
- Excellent Transport Links And Close To Local Amenities
- No Chain
A stunning property with accommodation spread over three floors. This property offers four bedrooms with master to the ensuite, two reception rooms, parking and enclosed rear garden. The perfect family home offered for sale with no chain. call now to view!
Situated in the popular location of Aston is this three story, four bedroom family property. The property comprises: dining kitchen, dining room and cloakroom to the ground floor, lounge and master bedroom with ensuite to the first floor and three further bedrooms and family bathroom to the second floor. Outside is a driveway providing off street parking and a pleasant and enclosed rear garden. The property benefits from being within close proximity of a variety of local amenities such as supermarkets, pharmacies, doctors surgery and eateries and is within easy reach of the M1 motorway network. The property is also close by to several primary schools and sits within the catchment area for Aston Academy. Truly not one to be missed- CALL NOW TO VIEW!
With front facing sealed unit door, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and understairs storage cupboard. The hallway gives access to the cloakroom, dining room, dining kitchen and has stairs rising to first floor accommodation.
Fitted with low level w.c and wash hand basin. There is a central heating radiator, extractor fan and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 17' 10" x 7' 11" ( 5.44m x 2.41m )
A versatile reception room with laminate flooring, central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window. The dining room has an open archway leading through to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 10' 10" x 15' 6" ( 3.30m x 4.72m )
Fitted with a modern and matching range of wall and base units with coordinating roll edge surfaces housing the 1 1/2 bowl stainless sink and drainer. There is an electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, fridge freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher. There is laminate flooring, complimentary splash back tiling, a rear facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden. the kitchen also houses the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
With access to the lounge and master bedroom and with stairs rising to second floor accommodation.
Lounge 11' 5" x 15' 6" ( 3.48m x 4.72m )
With central heating radiator, front facing double glazed window and front facing double glazed French doors with Juliet balcony.
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 12' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.76m )
With a range of built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window. The master bedroom gives access to the ensuite.
Fitted with a low level w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with shower attachment. There is a shaver point, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and has partial tiling to the walls.
Second Floor Landing
With central heating radiator, access to bedrooms two, three and four, access to the family bathroom and loft hatch.
Bedroom Two 15' 6" x 11' ( 4.72m x 3.35m )
With central heating radiator and two front facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.67m )
A further double room with built in wardrobe, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 7' 1" x 7' 2" ( 2.16m x 2.18m )
With central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Fitted with a paneled bath with mixer tap and rainfall shower over, low level w.c and wash hand basin. There is an extractor fan, central heating radiator and partial tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property is a driveway proving off street parking and side access to the rear garden,
To the rear is a garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a raised decking area to the rear and fencing to both sides and the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Roberts Grove, Aston, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beighton/Drake House Lane Tram Stop1.9 miles
- Woodhouse Station2.0 miles
- Waterthorpe Tram Stop2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Crystal Peaks Sheffield William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Crystal Peaks Sheffield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK111806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.