Clifton Drive North, Lytham St. Annes, FY8
- Excellent Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Fantastic Location With Sea Views
- Assisted Living Retirement Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen With Integrate Appliances
- West Facing Private Balcony
- UPVC Double Glazed & Economy 7 Heating
- Allocated Parking & Guest Parking
Tenure: Leasehold, 988 years remaining
Excellent opportunity to purchase this retirement first floor flat situated on the border of St Annes.
This property is offered as assisted living. The property benefits from having the sea front on its door step and lovely views to admire and take in from its private balcony. The property boasts a a range of amenities, excellent public transport links to St Annes/Lytham & Blackpool centre.
The building features communal areas & lifts to all floors. The property itself briefly consists of; Spacious entrance hallway, Lounge with door leading to balcony, Modern kitchen with integrate appliances, Two double bedrooms, the main having built in wardrobes & a shower room. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, Economy 7 heating system & is Chain free. Externally, we have allocated parking and guest parking area. The ground rent is currently £580.00 pa and
£3,264.00 pa Management Fees
Spacious hallway with storage cupboards. Intercom system. Economy 7 heater & fitted carpet.
Double Glazed UPVC window to front. UPVC door to side leading to private balcony. Electric feature fireplace with surround. Economy 7 heater & fitted carpet.
Double glazed UPVC window to front. A range of fitted wall and base level units with complementary worktops over. Integrated ceramic hob, oven & extractor hood. Inset stainless steel sink unit. Splashback tiles. Plumbed & space for a washing machine & tile effect vinyl.
Double glazed UPVC window to front. Fitted mirrored wardrobes. Economy 7 heater & fitted carpet.
Double glazed UPVC window to front. Economy 7 heater & fitted carpet.
Double shower unit with double doors. Vanity wash basin. Low level W.C. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan & carpet flooring.
Private west facing balcony with railing to front. Sea views.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Clifton Drive North, Lytham St. Annes, FY8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Squires Gate Station0.1 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station0.8 miles
- Blackpool South Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1140999-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.