Northampton Road, Higham Ferrers, Rushden, NN10
- 5 double bedrooms
- Part Exchange available
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family room
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
- Feature vaulted ceiling to the hallway
- Separate Utility Room
- Separate Study
- Detached garage and driveway
- Dressing area to Master Suite
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Davidsons Developments Ltd
The Thorne is arranged across three floors and boasts characterful wooden detailing on its double gables. Traditional in feel, the Thorne also has partial cladding to the exterior.
Take a step inside and from the centrally positioned hallway you will find the formal living room to the front of the home, a study room which could also be used as a snug or games room and a cloakroom with designer sanitaryware.
The room which is sure to become the hub of this family home however, is the open plan kitchen, dining and living area to the rear. The room is over 57 square feet and features a glass-walled adjoining bay with two sets French doors leading to the outside. There's ample space for a large dining table, as well as a family living area and additional French doors providing a great spot for socialising.
The kitchen also benefits from integrated appliances and a utility room which has plumbing for a washing machine and dryer, as well as a door to the outside.
The stairs, featuring an oak hand rail, lead to the first floor where you will find the master bedroom. The bedroom boasts a bay window and comes complete with space for fitted wardrobes to the separate dressing area. The designer ensuite has a double shower.
There are two additional double bedrooms on this floor, one of which also has a statement bay window. The designer four-piece family bathroom is also located on this floor and has a separate shower.
Up the stairs to the second floor is where you will find two further double bedrooms, with pitched roof skylight windows adding a distinctive feature to each. There is another shower room to the landing on this floor, also with designer sanitaryware.
Throughout, the house has double glazed windows and central heating, meanwhile digitally enabled television points are thoughtfully placed at a high level and come complete with pre-wired HDMI cabling.
At Davidsons we also help you personalise your new home with a range of options including fitted wardrobes and flooring.
We're so proud of our homes that we place our signature rose insignia on the outside of each one, ensuring it can be easily identified as a Davidsons home for generations to come.
Please note images and descriptions are for representative purposes only. Davidsons Homes reserve the right to make amendments. For further information please contact your Sales Manager.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Northampton Road, Higham Ferrers, Rushden, NN10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station2.8 miles
About the development
- A range of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- In the popular market town of Rushden in Northamptonshire
- Close to key transport links
- Nestled midway between Bedford and Kettering
- Rushden benefits from a wealth of local amenities
- Homes are crafted with traditional values
Davidsons Developments Ltd
Building properties that represent a different age of craftsmanship, Davidsons homes are being built not just for you, but for the generations that follow in your footsteps.
In the first half of the last century Albert Wilson started to build homes in the Leicestershire area. Over the next 60 years, this company developed into a national house builder, which was respected as one of the best names in housebuilding in the UK. After the brand was acq
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_79. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidsons Developments Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.