Mere House, Helsby
- Smart, Modern Top Floor Apartment
- Private Balcony with Sunny Aspect
- Two Double Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
- Allocated Parking
- EPC Rating - Current C
The well planned accommodation includes a communal hallway with entry intercom system, private hallway, a large open plan living room/kitchen with doors opening onto balcony and a fitted range of quality units. Two good sized double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and separate bathroom. There are double glazed windows and a gas fired central heating system is installed. Allocated and visitor parking spaces. Communal gardens including nature pond with deck seating area. Viewing is essential.
The property forms part of the popular Mere's Edge development in Helsby and is well placed for access to a range of local services and shops including a Tesco supermarket. Helsby lies close to open countryside whilst also being convenient for access to many other parts of the North West via the road, rail and motorway networks.
Tenure and Service Charge
The property is leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease that started in 2007. Ground rent of £300 per year is currently payable. A service charge of £100 per month is payable to cover maintenance of the grounds, communal areas and exterior of the building plus building insurance. These details will be verified by the sellers solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Mere House, Helsby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Helsby Station0.7 miles
- Ince & Elton Station2.0 miles
- Mouldsworth Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Andrew Hayes and Gascoigne Halman have formed an exciting new alliance in Frodsham to expand further the network of Cheshire’s Exceptional Estate Agents. Gascoigne Halman are the area’s leading estate agency now with 22 networked offices in prime locations across Cheshire and South Manchester including Tarporley, Stockton Heath, Lymm, Knutsford, Altrincham and Wilmslow. Their management and staff includes some of the most experienced property professionals in the region with decades of expert
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 807548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.