White Cross Road, Cudworth, Barnsley
- 3 double bedrooms
- Drive and garage
- Lovely rear garden
- Great location
LARGE DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN A POPULAR AREA! If you're a growing family looking to upsize then this one should really be at the top of your list. With good sized rooms throughout, an en suite to the master bedroom, loads of off street parking, a garage and generous rear garden.
***£215,000 - £225,000 ***LARGE DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN A POPULAR AREA! If you're a growing family looking to upsize then this one should really be at the top of your list. With good sized rooms throughout, an en suite to the master bedroom, loads of off street parking, a garage and generous rear garden, we know this one will turn plenty of heads so we're expecting a lot of serious interest. Don't miss out, call WILLIAM H BROWN now to arrange a viewing!
With a front facing double glazed entrance door, large storage cupboard, staircase rising to the first floor landing and there is access to a downstairs WC.
Lounge Diner 9' 11" x 26' 1" max, into bay window ( 3.02m x 7.95m max, into bay window )
A generously proportioned reception room with a front facing double glazed bay window, two radiators, rear facing patio doors to the conservatory and there is a decorative fire surround housing the gas fire.
Kitchen 9' x 10' 2" ( 2.74m x 3.10m )
There is a range of fitted wall and base units, worksurfaces, sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing double glazed entrance door which leads to the conservatory.
With windows to three sides, side facing double glazed French style doors to the garden and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' max x 12' 11" ( 3.05m max x 3.94m )
There is a front facing double glazed window, radiator and access to an en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin, shower cubicle, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 8' x 9' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.90m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, built in storage and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.17m x 2.16m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin, panelled bath, built in storage cupboard, part tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor, a radiator, extractor fan and a front facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a large block paved drive accessed via double gates, there is a well stocked garden with a lawn and mature shrubs and trees, the drive also leads to the single garage.
To the rear is a wonderful enclosed garden, with a patio and steps down to a large lawn with well stocked border and fences which provide a good degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
White Cross Road, Cudworth, Barnsley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnsley Station2.9 miles
- Wombwell Station3.7 miles
- Fitzwilliam Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Barnsley William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Barnsley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL116630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.