Priory Gardens, Abergavenny
- Favoured residential development for the over 55's in a picturesque setting amidst attractive walled gardens
- Prominent central town location within walking distance of the high street, Bailey Park, the Market Hall and the Borough Theatre
- Communal entrance via secure door entry intercom system
- First Floor one double bedroom apartment with views towards the Blorenge
- Lounge / Dining Room with bay window to the front aspect
- Shower Room
- Emergency call alarm system & resident on site manager
- Residents and visitors parking & Guest suite
- No Onward Chain
This represents a golden opportunity for those buyers seeking a retirement residence in one of the finest developments in Abergavenny. Priory Gardens is an exclusive development for the over 60's and is nestled within attractive gardens and grounds, enjoying views towards St Mary's Priory to the rear. This first floor one double bedroomed apartment is neatly presented and neutrally decorated, enjoying a spacious lounge with a bay window and views from the bedroom towards St Mary's Church and the Blorenge. Other benefits include sealed unit double glazing, emergency alarm control system, a stairlift to the first floor, a resident estate manager and a guest suite.
For full details on this property, please click on our brochure link.
Tenure | We are informed the property is Leasehold. 125 year lease from 1996. Intending purchasers should make their own enquiries via their solicitors.
Service Charge | £207.71 PCM
Services | Mains water, electric and drainage.
Council Tax | Band C (Monmouthshire County Council)
EPC Rating | Band C
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Priory Gardens, Abergavenny
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Imagine our first-class service tailored to your needs. Taylor & Co are independent Estate, Land & Letting Specialists based in Abergavenny providing an all-inclusive estate agency service operating both online and on the high street. Our expertise includes residential sales and lettings, land valuations and rural sales, planning advice, professional valuations, auction sales and access to independent mortgage advisors. Kate Taylor and her team are passionate about property and deliver an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10837024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor & Co, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.