High Calside, Paisley
- Modern Upper Conversion Apartment
- Highly Sought After Unique Locale
- Restored To High Specification Throughout
- Allocated Parking Space
- Gas Central Heating
- Security Entry System
- White Goods Included
- Expansive Landscaped Surrounds To Rear
- Quality Oak Effect Engineerd Flooring
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Castlehead Properties
13' 9'' x 3' 5'' (4.18m x 1.05m)
Entrance hallway gives access to all apartments within the property. Oak effect Engineered flooring throughout.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
26' 0'' x 16' 5'' (7.92m x 5.01m)
Spacious Open Plan living space with Bay Window facing to the rear. Oak effect Engineered flooring throughout.
Bright, spacious lounge with triple rear facing Bay window. Oak effect Engineered flooring. Ample space for dining table and chairs.
Contemporary fitted kitchen with light grey, handleless wall and base storage units and ample work surfaces throughout. Electric fan oven, ceramic hob and overhead extractor hood. Under counted fridge and freezer. Integrated washing machine. Oak effect Engineered flooring throughout.
15' 11'' x 9' 10'' (4.86m x 3.0m)
Bright bedroom with double built-in storage cupboard/wardrobe with sliding doors, one of which is mirrored. Oak effect Engineered flooring throughout. Rear views over rear mature garden.
7' 1'' x 5' 9'' (2.17m x 1.74m)
Contemporary two piece suite with rectangular sink and vanity unit. Attractive tiling on lower walls and floor tiling throughout.
11' 2'' x 9' 10'' (3.41m x 2.99m)
Bedroom two has rear aspect. Oak effect Engineered flooring throughout.
Family Shower Room
8' 4'' x 8' 4'' (2.53m x 2.53m)
Shower Room has Contemporary two piece suite with rectangular sink and vanity unit. Double shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Partial wall tiling and attractive floor tiles throughout. Heated towel rail.
Communal rear grounds.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
High Calside, Paisley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paisley Canal Station0.3 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station0.6 miles
- Paisley St. James Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Honest, Hard Working and Reliable Family Business
We are a family run estate agency that was formed in 1989. We pride ourselves on customer care and satisfaction. Our number one priority is making sure our customers receive the best price for their property and the best mortgage deal out there.Independent Advice
Castlehead Properties offers independent advice on all aspects of selling and buying property. We are an honest, hard worki
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10670816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castlehead Properties, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.