Holt Heath, Worcester, WR6
** VENDOR YET TO APPROVE FULL DETAILS **
At the roundabout in the centre of Ombersley take the exit onto the A4133 (Holt Fleet Road) heading towards Holt Fleet. Continue along this road for approximately 1.2 miles. Just after The Wharf Inn on the left handside turn right onto Holt Fleet Lane, signposted Holt Fleet Farm. At the junction, turn right, then take the second left onto the upper site. Follow the road straight towards the end of the site where the property can be found head on as indicated by the agents for sale board.
* Generous Entrance Hallway
* Open plan L-shaped lounge diner with feature fire place and French doors leading into the conservatory, giving access to the garden and views over open countryside.
* Fitted kitchen with wall, draw and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, single electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan and freestanding fridge.
* Utility to include white goods also houses the Worcester Bosh combination boiler, leads to a useful storage cupboard and provides access onto the rear garden.
* Bedroom one overlooks the rear aspect with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite benefiting from rainhead shower unit and heated towel rail.
* Bedroom two overlooks the front aspect and is also a double room.
* Family bathroom with low level dual flush wc and wash hand basin set into vanity unit.
* Generous landscaped wrap-around garden with rear aspect being laid to lawn, to include an abundance of well-established trees and shrub borders; a low maintenance area paved patio area extends to the front of the property where there is gated access and a single garage.
* This park home is offered with a 12 month occupancy.
Site fees for 2021 £2150.00 per annum.
SERVICES There is mains electricity, private drainage via a septic tank and central heating is provided by LPG.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS To include sofas, dining room table & chairs and all white goods. The electric fire in the lounge is available for purchase by separate negotiation, if required.
TENURE is Leasehold with a lifetime lease.
L shaped Lounge Dining Room
6m x 4.8m (19' 8" x 15' 9")
8 x 2.4m
2.92m x 2.84m (9' 7" x 9' 4")
1.98m x 1.57m (6' 6" x 5' 2")
2.08m x 1.98m (6' 10" x 6' 6")
3m x 2.92m (9' 10" x 9' 7")
5 x 1.35m
1.57m x 1.5m (5' 2" x 4' 11")
3.48m x 2.92m (11' 5" x 9' 7")
Holt Heath, Worcester, WR6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Droitwich Spa Station4.3 miles
- Hartlebury Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the lates
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference DRO200287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Droitwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.