Sherbourne Road, Blackpool
- For Sale By Online Auction
- Five Self Contained Flats
- Bringing In Over £22,000 Per Year
- Walking Distance To Blackpool Town Center
- Close To Blackpool North Train Station
- All Flats Are Fully Occupied
The Property Is Located Just A Short Walk From Blackpool Town Centre & Blackpool North Train Station Providing Excellent Job Opportunities & Transport Links.
For More Information Or To Arrange A Viewing Call Tiger Sales Today!
Sherbourne Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool North Station0.5 miles
- Layton Station0.9 miles
- Blackpool South Station2.2 miles
About the agent
To view all of our lettings properties please CLICK HERE
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Tiger Sales & Lettings has always used computer and internet technology, but our biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331009729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool on 01253 469049.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.