Rushbrooke Lane, BURY ST. EDMUNDS
- Residential site for the over 55's
- Recently fitted kitchen
- Close to town centre
- Two bed park home
- Garage and off-road parking
Set within a close proximity to the favoured and historic town centre of Bury St Edmunds on a quiet and peaceful residential park this property is a must see. The property has been maintained to an exceptional standard throughout. A viewing is essential to avoid missing out.
The property comprises of: two bedrooms, family shower room, kitchen diner and a spacious lounge. The exterior of the property accommodates for two cars and an up and over single garage.
Entered through a part glazed door into:
Kitchen Diner 10' 11" x 13' 8" ( 3.33m x 4.17m )
The kitchen has recently been refitted with a range of wall and base units, granite effect roll edge work surface and complimentary tiled splash back tiles. Incorporated single sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric over with hob above. Space and pluming for washing machine/dish washer and fridge freezer.
Living Room 12' 4" x 13' 3" ( 3.76m x 4.04m )
Door leading to side aspect, window to front aspect, electric fire and two radiators.
Bedroom 1 10' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.54m )
Window to side aspect, built in wardrobe, built in chest of draws and single radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.31m x 2.90m )
Window to side aspect, built in wardrobe and single radiator.
Window to side aspect, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity cupboard, 'wet room' style walk in shower, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
Paved driveway allowing off-road parking, single garage with up and over door, power and lighting. The front of the property is mainly laid to shingle with a small paved area. To the rear of the property is a spacious patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Rushbrooke Lane, BURY ST. EDMUNDS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bury St. Edmunds Station1.6 miles
- Thurston Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bury St Edmunds William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bury St Edmunds
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS107817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St. Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.