Woodford Green Road, Birmingham
- Three bedroom Detached
- Two Reception rooms
- Off road parking
- No upwards chain
- Planning permission for wrap round extension
- Fully remodernised
- Fantastic area
A newly refurbished three bedroom detached property with planning permission for a wrap round extension if desired. The property is situated on a quiet road in Hall Green with great access to local amenities, public transport and good schools.
A newly refurbished three bedroom detached property with planning permission for a wrap round extension if desired. The property is situated on a quiet road in Hall Green with great access to local amenities, public transport and good schools. The property itself has a large driveway & rear garden. Internally the property has two reception rooms and a modern kitchen downstairs, upstairs you have a newly modernised family bathroom, two double bedrooms and one single. The property is available with no upwards chain.
Pebbled driveway, shrubs and side access.
Opaque double glazed door to front aspect, opaque double glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator, spotlights, telephone point, under-stairs cupboard and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 8" into bay x 12' into chimney recess ( 4.17m into bay x 3.66m into chimney recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, central heating radiator, ceiling light and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 4" into chimney recess x 11' 9" ( 3.45m into chimney recess x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator, ceiling light, laminate flooring and double glazed patio doors leading to the garden.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.57m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, a fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, a single bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, tiling to splash-prone areas, gas cooker point, central heating boiler and central heating radiator.
Double glazed stained glass window to side aspect, stairs leading up from the ground floor and loft hatch giving access to storage.
Bedroom One 14' 4" into bay x 11' 6" into chimney recess ( 4.37m into bay x 3.51m into chimney recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light and two central heating radiators.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.36m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and central heating radiator.
Opaque double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, bath, shower, hand wash basin, WC, extractor fan, spotlights, chrome heated towel rail and Lyno flooring.
Decking, paving and large lawn area, with fenced surrounds and side access to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Woodford Green Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hall Green Station0.7 miles
- Spring Road Station0.8 miles
- Yardley Wood Station1.2 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Shirley for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI205731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.