Well Lane, Stock Village
- Much improved 4 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Cosy lounge with log burner
- Separate sitting room or family play room
- Charming Country Cottage style fitted kitchen and dining area with AGA style range plus utility room
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Lovely garden overlooking private woods to the rear
- Off street secure parking fro a number of cars
- Gas central heating
- Useful loft room
- Located along pretty village lane but within easy walking distance of the village centre.
This charming property enjoys delightful garden overlooking private woods to the rear aspect.
En-suite to master bedroom and useful loft room.
Large delightful fully fitted 'country cottage' style fitted kitchen with AGA style range plus utilityLounge with log burner and separate sitting room or playroom.
Off street parking for several cars.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008: Every effort has been made to ensure that consumers and or businesses are treated fairly and provided with accurate material information as required by law. It must be noted however that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within the ownership of the seller or landlord, therefore the buyer or tenant must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the legal status of the property. A buyer or tenant must assume information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors or other advisers. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from any image of the property.
14' 4'' x 11' 9'' (4.37m x 3.58m) Max
Sitting Room / Playroom
17' 8'' x 9' 10'' (5.38m x 3.00m) Max
Kitchen & Dining Room
19' 3'' x 14' 4'' (5.87m x 4.37m) Max
8' 4'' x 6' 9'' (2.54m x 2.06m) Max
9' 11'' x 6' 10'' (3.02m x 2.08m) Max
Ground floor cloakroom
Master Bedroom (with en-suite)
16' 1'' x 14' 4'' (4.90m x 4.37m) Max
En-Suite to Master Bedroom
14' 10'' x 9' 11'' (4.52m x 3.02m) Max
12' 6'' x 9' 11'' (3.81m x 3.02m) Max
14' 8'' x 8' 3'' (4.47m x 2.51m) Max
11' 7'' x 10' 11'' (3.53m x 3.33m) Max
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Well Lane, Stock Village
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billericay Station2.4 miles
- Ingatestone Station2.8 miles
- Wickford Station4.5 miles
About the agent
M-Estates is an established independent estate agency based in the pretty village of Stock in the heart of Essex, specialising in the sale of village and country homes across the County.
M-Estates offers sellers and buyers alike a professional and personal service with the aim of making the process of moving home as smooth as possible.
When selling, it is imperative to ensure your property is correctly priced. Few properties are the same and it requires an experienced estate agen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10584220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M-Estates, Stock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.