Pains Road, Southsea
- Unique Detached Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Integral Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Sun Terrace
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Situated in the heart of Southsea
- Rarely Available Property
ENTRANCE Paved forecourt with off road parking for one vehicle, wooden door to:-
GARAGE 19' 0" x 7' 11" (5.80m x 2.43m) Up and over door, wall mounted boiler, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, inspection pit.
LOUNGE 15' 7" x 12' 0" (4.77m x 3.67m) Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, door to:-
KITCHEN/DINER 12' 0" x 7' 11" (3.66m x 2.42m) Modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base level units incorporating roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built-in electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, tiled to principal areas, laminate flooring, skylight, radiator, storage cupboard, door to:-
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Doors to all rooms, carpeted, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 0" x 16' 2" (3.66m x 4.94m) Double glazed bay window to front aspect, carpeted, radiator, built-in wardrobes, period style ceiling rose.
BEDROOM TWO 7' 10" x 16' 2" at widest point (2.41m x 4.94m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, carpeted, period style ceiling rose.
BATHROOM 8' 0" x 7' 8" (2.44m x 2.35m) Panel enclosed bath with thermostatic shower and over sized shower head, central mixer tap, low level WC, pedestal mounted wash basin with mirror over, radiator, laminate flooring, door to:-
SUN TERRACE 12' 0" x 7' 11" (3.67m x 2.42m) Laid to paving, enclosed by brick walls and wooden fencing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Pains Road, Southsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.5 miles
- Fratton Station0.5 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Our experienced team has been selling and letting properties in Eastney, Milton, Old Portsmouth and Southsea for more than 25 years. We’re proud of our excellent reputation and track record in the area.
Our in depth knowledge and passion for the local property market ensures our vendors and tenants enjoy a smooth selling and renting process. We provide a traditional face to face service that is supported by our unique customer support department (accessible 7 days a week, including even
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100560053645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeffries & Dibbens Estate and Letting Agents, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.