Moisty Lane, Uttoxeter
- Detached. Four Bedrooms. En Suite to Master
- Two Reception Rooms. Conservatory
- Fitted kitchen. Utility Room
- Guest Cloakroom. Family Shower Room
- Double Garage. Driveway. Gardens
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Detatched Family Home, Lounge, Conservatory, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen and Utility Room. FOUR bedrooms, en-suite. VIEWS to front and rear. DOUBLE garage.
Situated in a sought after location with VIEWS TO BOTH FRONT AND REAR is this spacious detached family home, the village of Marchington having a first school, community shop, pub restaurant and village hall. There are excellent transport links to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links and there is also a railway station in the market town of Uttoxeter which is within easy reach together with sports and leisure facilities. This property is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN and in brief comprises on the ground floor: lounge, separate dining room; conservatory, fitted kitchen, utility room, guest cloakroom and to the first floor: four bedrooms with en suite facilities to the master and family shower room. Externally there is an attached DOUBLE GARAGE, extensive driveway providing off road parking and gardens to both the front and rear with rural views to the front of the property and adjoining farm land to the rear of the property.
Access to the property is gained via a block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading into the double garage and also to:
With open porch leading into:
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; stairs to the first floor accommodation; understairs store cupboard; central heating radiator; door leading into:
Lounge: 24' x 12' 3" ( 7.32m x 3.73m )
Having double glazed bow window to the front elevation; French doors leading to the conservatory; feature fireplace with TV plinth housing a gas fire; wall lighting; two central heating radiators.
Dining Room: 11' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.72m )
Having double glazed bow window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; wall lighting.
Conservatory: 12' 3" x 13' 10" ( 3.73m x 4.22m )
Being of uPVC construction on a dwarf brick wall with tiled flooring; central heating radiator; electric blinds; doors leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen: 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
A fitted kitchen comprising one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer with hot tap set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary Marble work surface above; integrated electric cooker with hob and microwave; wine chiller cabinet; a range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; double glazed window to the rear elevation; door leading into:
Utility Room: 9' 11" x 6' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.03m )
Being plumbed for washing machine; further appliance space; wall and base units; double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; tiled flooring; door leading out to the side elevation.
With low level w.c.; wash hand basin; central heating radiator; complementary tiling; double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
With cupboard housing the hot water tank; loft access; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 12' x 11' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.51m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Having shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; low level w.c.; wash hand basin; heated towel rail; complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two: 14' 10" max x 12' 4" max to back of wardrobe ( 4.52m max x 3.76m max to back of wardrobe )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; fitted wardrobes and dressing table unit; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 8' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.67m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; fitted wardrobe; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four: 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Family Shower Room:
Having enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit;; low level w.c.; heated towel rail; complementary tiling; double glazed window to the rear elevation.
With roll up door; power and lighting.
The front garden is laid predominantly to lawn. The rear garden is also predominantly laid to lawn with patio area and timber fenced boundaries and adjoins open farmland with open views.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter take the B5017 towards Marchington, passing through Birch Cross and into Marchington. Take the first left into Bag Lane, right into Allens Lane and left into Moisty Lane where the property can be found denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Moisty Lane, Uttoxeter
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uttoxeter Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Uttoxeter Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Uttoxeter
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your lo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR107283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.