Landmark Pinnacle Marsh Wall E14
- Studio suite
- 1 Bathroom
- 30th Floor
- Views of South Dock
- 24 Hour concierge
- Communal roof terraces
- First class residents gym
- Heron Quays DLR - 0.3 mile
- Approx. 539 sqft (50 sqm)
At 75 floors, Landmark Pinnacle is one of London’s tallest residential towers. Luxurious apartments lead off elegant carpeted lobbies and are beautifully presented.
As well as a private cinema, State-of-the-art amenities include a stunning 56th floor first class gym with a separate exercise studio and Pilates area. The 27th floor offers a magical childrens play area together with a more formal garden lounge for adults, lounge and library whilst the 75th floor is crowned by two roof terraces offering panoramic views across London.
Excellent transport connections are available via Heron Quays DLR 0.3 mile, Canary Wharf London Underground 0.5 mile away
*Disclaimer - images used are of the same unit 1 floors above*
Landmark Pinnacle Marsh Wall E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heron Quays Station0.2 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.3 miles
- South Quay Station0.3 miles
About the agent
JLL is the largest property consultancy business in Europe, with an enviable reputation for delivering beyond client expectations. With our national network of prime city, regional and international offices we can ensure that your property will reach the widest audience possible.
Our residential teams have the necessary experience and training to assist you in maximising the return from your home or property investment. Our staff provide full sales and lettings support from initial mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P115363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.