St John's Hill Grove, Battersea, London, SW11
- Unique double fronted Victorian end of terrace
- Well-balanced accommodation in excess of 2000 Sq Ft
- Dual-aspect reception room, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms and ground floor cloakroom
- Wrap around garden, secluded patio and roof terrace
- A host of original features throughout
- Planning permission in place to extend rooms on each level and add bathrooms
- Set back from the pavement on a popular tree lined residential street
- Moments from Clapham Junction mainline station and Wandsworth Common
With well-balanced accommodation in excess of 2000 Sq Ft, the house is incredibly bright and airy benefiting from a spacious ground floor layout, a secluded patio garden and roof terrace and retains a host of original features throughout.
With a recently improved and remarkably eye-catching frontage, the house has a wraparound garden enclosed by impressive 6ft railings and a welcoming entrance hall with a ground floor cloakroom, stairs to the upper floors and doors to both reception rooms. The dual-aspect front sitting room offers large bay windows flooding the room with light, cornicing, a beautiful fireplace, fitted shelves and ample floor space. The second reception/dining room includes generous storage space, a bay window to front aspect and door leading to the kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen/breakfast room is naturally bright with double sash windows, ample space to dine, wall and base units and a door leading to a secluded patio garden with a side access gate to the street.
Arranged over the first floor are three generous double bedrooms, a bathroom and roof-terrace from the rear bedroom, while over the upper floor is a loft bedroom with lots of storage, a family bathroom suite and a further bedroom.
The property offers the potential to extend further with planning permission in place to extend rooms on each level and add further bathrooms.
St John’s Hill Grove is a quiet tree lined street off St John’s hill, moments from Clapham Junction mainline station and all of the bars and restaurants on St John’s Hill and Northcote Road.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
St John's Hill Grove, Battersea, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham Junction Station0.4 miles
- Wandsworth Town Station0.4 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Selling with James Pendleton is Different
Service is everything, take a look at the reviews on Google and you will understand that everything is personal, tailored and everyone at James Pendleton cares about your journey, not just the end result.
"This estate agent excels. We came to James Pendleton having failed to sell, bruised from pressure by a nearby agent to accept a low offer. They brought a fresh, imaginative approach, resulting in a fourfold inc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT200018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.