Railway Street, Brighton
- LAUNCH DAY SATURDAY 3RD APRIL
- Recently Renovated Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Brighton Station Close Proximity
- Centrally Located
- Two Bathrooms
- Moments From Seven Dials
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
We are delighted to offer to the market this recently refurbished Three bedroom home situated within close proximity to BRIGHTON STATION. This home has been tastefully finished throughout and certainly has the wow factor from the moment you enter. The through/lounge dining room is a treat and flows well, with its open fire and stripped wooden floors, this home benefits from being recently modernised but with a traditional twist. From here there are double doors that lead onto the beautifully designed & secluded SOUTH FACING GARDEN.
Up onto the first floor, you are welcomed with a stunning family bathroom which has been finished with care and attention to detail. The surround sound is operated by your mobile phone, together with the Hive heating and Lightwave lighting systems throughout. The first floor also has two very comfortable double bedrooms. The converted top floor has also been well designed and a lovely bedroom has been created with its own en-suite, this room also boasts lovely views of Brighton.
Now it's a bit of a cliché but "location, location, location" is something that will spring to mind when viewing, as it is set back from the Seven Dials village, making city living a convenience. For those of you who are not familiar with Brighton, Seven Dials in our opinion is blessed with its surroundings having superb local independent shops, lovely parks and great schools, whilst being a short distance from both Brighton mainline station, the North Laine and the city centre.
BrochuresBrochureRailway Street, Brighton
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Railway Street, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.1 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.6 miles
- Preston Park Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Truemans is a modern, fresh and energetic estate agency defined by service and expertise. With a combined 45 years of experience, we are a collaboration of industry professionals creating real value in property. Renowned for achieving the best price for our clients.
Our ethos is simple, expect better. We are client focused and results driven. In an industry where the client is often weary, look for an agent that will go beyond the sale. An agent that is not only dedicated to providing o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30533501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Truemans, Brighton & Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.