Atkinson Road, Maidenbower, Crawley
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Large Living/Dining Room
- Spacious Kitchen
- Wet Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garage and Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- South Facing Private Rear Garden with Patio and Lawn Areas
A four bedroom semi-detached located in the popular Maidenbower suburb of Crawley with garage and off road parking for 2 cars. Call Connells Crawley today to book your viewing!
New to the market is this four bedroom semi detached house.
Downstairs consists of the Large Living/Dining room, which runs from the front of the property to the back, and has direct access to the garden. The kitchen also links, and is a generous size. There is also a downstairs toilet, and all rooms are accessed off of a central entrance hall.
Upstairs are the four bedrooms and wet room. Outside, the rear is the south facing private garden, with lawn and patio areas, the area behind the garage is a perfect BBQ area. To the front, there is space to park 2 cars, and potential for more if the front lawn area was removed. Potential for an extension subject to planning permission.
Atkinson Road is located in the popular Maidenbower suburb of Crawley, and is just 1.1 miles from Three Bridges Station, and M23 junction 10a is just a 5 minute drive away. Bus routes, including a 24 hour service, serve Crawley Town Centre and Redhill. A number of local amenities and good schools are also close by.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 1" x 11' 8" ( 6.12m x 3.56m )
Kitchen 13' x 9' 2" ( 3.96m x 2.79m )
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' ( 2.95m x 2.13m )
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 7' ( 2.97m x 2.13m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Atkinson Road, Maidenbower, Crawley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Three Bridges Station0.8 miles
- Crawley Station1.4 miles
- Ifield Station2.7 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Crawley for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CWY407328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.