Oundle Road, Thrapston, Kettering
- An individual and bespoke built five bedroom detached family home set behind double gates
- 28ft 4 x 19ft 4 kitchen/diner & family room - underfloor heating to ground floor
- Feature Entrance hall with vaulted ceiling with glass and oak staircase
- Four reception rooms to include lounge, games room/bar, gymnasium and study
- Five double bedrooms, master with walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room -Guest room with en-suit
- Driveway for a number of cars leading to double garage and triple car port
- Enclosed and private garden with tiered patio areas
White house is an individual five bedroom detached family home, in brief comprises vaulted entrance hall, lounge, games room/bar, gymnasium, study, kitchen/diner & family area, utility. Five double bedrooms, master with walk-in wardrobe, en-suite, guest room with en-suite and family bathroom.
White House is an individually built bespoke family home that has been thoughtfully built with an impeccable eye to detail. Architecturally the property has incredible curb appeal both inside too with vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and a number of other appealing features. Located in the delightful market town of Thrapston which boasts a farmers market, riverside walks alongside a nature reserve, a local high street with a number shops and amenities. Commuting links are second to none with a direct rail service from nearby Huntingdon to London Kings Cross in just 47 minutes. The A14 is within easy reach and links to A1 (M) M1/M6 and route to Cambridge. Private schooling is also close at hand with highly regarded schools namely Oundle and Kimbolton.
Set behind automated doubled gates the property is set over two floors and comprises, a vaulted entrance hall with a glass and oak staircase with signature tiled wall. Lounge with built in log burner, opening to games room leading to purpose built bar, gymnasium, study, an impressive kitchen/diner and family area, utility and cloaks w/c. To the first floor a galleried landing leading to five double bedrooms, the master with walk-in wardrobe and stunning en-suite. A further four bedrooms with guest room to include en-suite and principle bathroom.
A driveway which would accommodate a number of cars which in turn leads to a double garage and triple carport. The rear garden has a number different positioned seating patio areas with the garden offering a great deal of privacy.
Entered via double glazed double door, an impressive hallway with vaulted ceiling, a feature glass and oak staircase to first floor. Sliding patio doors to garden, built-in cupboard housing manifold for underfloor heating, tiled flooring, glass and oak doors to:
6.07m x 6.17m (19' 11"x 20' 3") High ceiling with pelmet having mood lighting, recess downlights. The focal point to the room is log burner fitted over is the recess to accommodate a large TV. Tiled flooring, floor-to-ceiling windows with sliding patio doors providing access to garden. Opening to:
Games room/ Bar
6.12m x 3.55m (20' 1" x 11' 8") Double glazed sliding patio with access to further garden patio. A feature to the room is the vaulted ceiling, a purpose built bar with stylish fitted open shelves, oak trimmed bar with cupboard space below and tiled flooring.
Oak doors leading to:
Guest cloaks w/c
Close coupled w/c with concealed cistern, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled from floor to ceiling, tiled flooring and recess downlights.
6.04m x 3.55m (19' 10" x 11' 8") Twin double glazed windows to side aspect, vertical panelled radiator and floor-to-ceiling mirrored wall.
Home Office/ Study
(10' 2 x 10' 3") Double glazed windows to front aspect and tiled flooring.
Oak door to:
4.74m x 2.31m (15' 7" x 7' 7") Double glazed windows to front aspect, tiled flooring, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built-in plant room housing mega-flow cylinder and boiler. A range of high and base level cupboard units with work surface areas and opening to:
4.92m x 5.56m (16' 2" x 18' 3") Automatic insulated roller doors, tiled flooring, recess downlights and power points.
Kitchen/Diner and family area
8.63m x 5.89m (28' 4" x 19' 4") A stunning kitchen comprising a range of high base level cupboard units with drawer space finished with discrete LED lighting. Taking central position is the island unit incorporating breakfast bar with fitted induction hob with extractor fitted over and finished with stylish stone worktop. Additional work surface areas finished in siltstone with matching upstands, built in appliances to include triple eye-line ovens with warming tray, full size larder fridge and separate full size freezer and integrated dishwasher. A one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, double glazed windows to front aspect, tiled flooring, recess downlights and opening to dining and family area. The family area with seating featuring an oak panelled wall, double glazed sliding patio doors providing access to rear garden. Oak/glazed door to:
3.96m x 2.18m (13' x 7' 2") Double glazed windows to front aspect, utility comprising a range of high base level cupboard units matching those of the style kitchen. Integrated and appliance space for washing machine, double glazed door providing access to side.
A vaulted galleried landing with glass screens, feature double glazed windows to front, recess downlights, a stylish signature tiled wall and oak doors to:
6.37m x 3.91m (20' 11" x 12' 10") Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects with double doors to Juliet glass balcony, recess downlights anthracite contemporary radiator and oak doors to:
Walk in wardrobe
4.41m x 2.05m (14' 6" x 6' 9") Double glazed windows to rear aspect enjoying spectacular views over countryside and beyond, fitted radiator. A purpose-built open wardrobe with ample hanging space complete with lighting, open shelving and drawers.
Obscure double glazed windows to side, suite comprising a vanity wash hand basin complete with mixer tap with draw space below, LED mirrored lighting above with discrete lighting below. Suite to include close coupled w/c with concealed cistern, step in shower enclosure, fully tiled floor to ceiling stylishly tiled floor and anthracite heated towel rail.
3.37m x 3.96m (11' 1" x 13') Double glazed picture window to front aspect with vaulted ceiling, vertical radiator and oak door to:
Obscured double glazed windows to side, suite comprising a close coupled w/c with concealed cistern, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and drawer space below. A step in double shower enclosure and recess downlights and tiled flooring.
4.64m x 4.16m (15' 3" max x 13' 8") Double glazed windows to rear aspect, panelled radiator built-in wardrobes with open shelving and drawers space.
4.69m x 3.55m (15' 5" x 11' 8") Double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled radiator, a range of built-in wardrobes with lighting.
4.34m x 3.30m (14' 3" x 10' 10") Double glazed window to front aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Comprising double ended bath with central mixer tap, twin his and hers vanity wash hand basin with mixer taps, close coupled w/c with concealed cistern and step in shower enclosure. Tiled flooring, obscured double glazed windows to side, heated towel rail and recess downlights.
Automated double gates with secure entry which in turn leads to a tarmacadam driveway which provides ample for a number of vehicles. A triple carport which will comfortably accommodate generous sized vehicles, adjoining this is the double garage with automated roller doors. The front offers a good degree of privacy enclosed by mature conifer hedging and brick walling. Gated to side.
Having a tiered patio area with immediate patio having discrete lighting, steps down to further patio and seating areas for al fresco dining. The majority of the garden is laid to lawn enclosed by timber panelled fencing and mature hedging/trees. The garden enjoys a great deal of privacy and seclusion with a sunny aspect, outside lighting, power points and gated to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Oundle Road, Thrapston, Kettering
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kettering Station8.5 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , THRAPSTON
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THR102191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.