Cathays Terrace, Cardiff
- Two Bathrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Morden Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden
A beautifully kept four bedroom traditional terrace home with four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. Stunning period features throughout with beautiful high ceiling this property really must be seen to be appreciated.
A beautifully presented traditional four bedroom terrace property on Cathays Terrace. This stunning home offers a number of period features but still with a modern feel. The home offers high ceilings throughout creating the feel of a beautifully spacious home with room for the whole family. Positioned within walking distance to local, shops and schools this home is ideal for a growing family. Cwrys Road is also a stones throw away which offers a number of shops and restaurants, and not forgetting Roath Park Lake which is the iconic space for family entertainment.
Internally the property briefly comprises; Entrance hall, living room, reception room, dining room, kitchen and shower room. To the first floor you will find four bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Outside the property offers an enclosed low maintenance garden with rear lane access.
Staircase leading to first floor. Access to:
Living Room 10' 8" x 12' ( 3.25m x 3.66m )
Bay window to front.
Reception Room 14' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.29m x 3.10m )
Door leading to lean to providing additional storage.
Dining Room 14' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.38m )
Window to side. Door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 3" max x 7' 5" ( 3.43m max x 2.26m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktops over. Inset sink unit plus drainer. Built in over and gas hob with cooker hood over. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Window to side. Door leading to shower room.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprises; Shower, WC and wash hand basin. Window to rear.
Access to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 16' 1" x 10' 8" ( 4.90m x 3.25m )
Bay window to front and single window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.38m )
Window to rear.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.01m x 3.10m )
Window to rear.
Bedroom Four 8' x 7' 4" ( 2.44m x 2.24m )
Window to side.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Obscure window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cathays Terrace, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathays Station0.5 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station1.1 miles
- Heath Low Level Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALY303891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.