South Park, Gerrards Cross
- GENEROUS THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- SINGLE GARAGE AND UTILITY ROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH DECKING AREA
- AVAILABLE CHAIN FREE
- VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front PageEPC 2
South Park, Gerrards Cross
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gerrards Cross Station0.2 miles
- Denham Golf Club Station1.5 miles
- Denham Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Bonds Estate Agents is a new, exciting and independent hybrid estate agent that bridges the gap between your expensive high-street agent, and the 'not so personal' online agent.
We provide a comprehensive service for both Sales and Lettings in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We offer a tailor-made service that combines the traditional processes of an Estate Agent, with the new modern methods of marketing without the expensive fee or upfront cost.
We are members of the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102885000114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonds Estate Agent, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.