Clifton House, Peterborough
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- NEWLY CONVERTED
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- CYCLE STORE
- CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION
- AVAILABLE NOW!
ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED - WELCOME TO MODERN LIVING - Brand new one bedroom apartment. AVAILABLE NOW! Can be furnished for additional £25.00 per calendar month. INCENTIVES - 2 WEEKS RENT FREE FOR A 12 MONTHS TENANCY unfurnished. Finished to an exceptional standard with the finest attention to detail!
WELCOME TO MODERN LIVING - Brand new one bedroom apartment - FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED. AVAILABLE NOW! VIDEO TOURS AVAILABLE!
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT - An executive one bedroom apartment which has been completed to a high finish throughout. This one bedroom apartment comprises of open plan kitchen/living room. MODERN Kitchen has all integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, premium laminate worktop, integrated single electric oven, ceramic hob with touch control with extractor and fan.
Hallway - Entrance hallway - One double bedroom with grey carpets and fitted day & night blinds. Modern bathroom suite with LED mirror with shower over bath.
Apartments contain fob access and video entry phone system to all upper level floor apartments. Fibre telephone/broadband connection to building. APARTMENT CAN BE FURNISHED FOR ADDITIONAL £25 PCM. ONSITE Parking available at additional cost of £25.00 per month.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Clifton House, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station0.4 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY, PETERBOROUGH - LETTINGS
Sharman Quinney is one of the most successful Estate Agency businesses in the UK with a 23 branch network providing regional coverage across Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Northants.
A recognised branch established in 1989, our company provides a comprehensive range of property services which includes a specialist Residential Lettings and Property Management Service.
Sharman Quinney Lettings has a dedicated Lettings Centre based in
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference P4373E5503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.